I don’t know about… but when the weather gets HOT I crave ice cold lemonade!
Sure you can buy convenient, packaged, artificially sweetened brands like Crystal Light but it’s not going to be healthy for you.
I have a couple of glass pitchers that I use to use when I entertain guests and this lemonade looks gorgeous in it.
I recommend adding the mint for a fun and tasty treat that will get your taste-buds dancing and keep your breath smelling fresh!
6 fresh lemons, juiced
1 lemon, sliced and added to pitcher
1 teaspoon Liquid Stevia, Lemon Drop Flavor
2 quarts of water
1 cup ice cubes
fresh mint leaves, optional
- Slice lemons in half, squeeze out juice into a bowl, remove seeds. Add juice to a large pitcher.
- Add 2 quarts of water to a pitcher.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of stevia. Taste it and decide if you want it sweeter. I’m happy with this amount of sweetness.
- Slice one whole lemon and add to pitcher.
- Add the ice cubes and serve!
I add the mint sprigs to the individual poured glasses of lemonade.
Makes 64 ounces.