1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
3/4 cup coconut flour
2 cups shredded zucchini (I used both green and yellow)
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon baking soda, aluminum free
2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix the eggs, butter or coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, sea salt, thyme, garlic powder, and baking soda.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle the top with sea salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Best served warm in my opinion – Enjoy!
Variation: I made two loaves … in one I added 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. It came out yummy! Simply add the cheese into the batter and bake as per directions.