4 organic cage-free eggs
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup Swerve Sugar Substitute
3 tablespoons canned coconut milk, full fat, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil, liquid
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8×5 glass loaf pan liberally with coconut oil or fit the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, pumpkin puree, Swerve sugar substitute, coconut milk, and contents of one scraped vanilla bean. Stir together with a whisk. Then stir in the coconut oil. Continue whisking until ingredients are completely combined. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and ground cloves. Stir together with a fork until mixed.
- Now fold the dry mixture into the large bowl with the wet ingredients and whisk until combined. Use a rubber spatula to transfer the batter to the greased glass loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
This recipe is from the Clean Eating With A Dirty Mind Cookbook.
For Paleo, use Coconut Sugar instead of Swerve Sugar Substitute.
You can use 1-2 drops of the high quality essential oils I use in lieu of the cinnamon!