1 cup Swerve
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 vanilla bean scraped clean, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon almond extract (I didn’t use the almond extract)
3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the natural sweetener, extracts and coconut oil with a fork until small crumbs form.
- Place on the baking sheet and spread into a thin sheet. Bake for 12 to 15. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- The candy hardens as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
BEWARE: when I pulled the baking sheet out of the oven some liquified coconut oil ran off the baking sheet and onto my hand – OUCH! Be mindful to carefully take the cookie sheet out without tilting it.
Recipe Source: Maria Mind Body Health