Not just for Valentine’s Day, this recipe for Low Carb Chocolate Covered Strawberries will tantalize your taste-buds and keep you losing weight too!
Enjoy them anytime after you complete Phase 1 – 14-Day Sugar Detox!.
1 lb whole strawberries
2 oz unsweetened Baker’s chocolate squares
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 pinch sea salt
2 teaspoons Swerve Sugar Substitute
- Wash and set aside the strawberries until completely dry and place them in the refrigerator to get them very cold.
- In a double boiler or microwave safe dish, melt the remaining ingredients until completely liquefied.
- Pour into a container that is small and deep enough to dip strawberries and allow to cool slightly.
- Dip the strawberries one at a time into the chocolate mixture, coating as much or as little as desired.
- Allow extra chocolate to drip off before setting on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to cool and you desire, dip berries a second time for a thicker coating.
- Keep refrigerated.