1 cup almond flour
2 cups ricotta cheese (I use whole milk ricotta)
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (you can learn how to make your own Vanilla Extract here!)
3 teaspoons erythritol
3 drops liquid stevia
½ -1 cup chocolate chips, sugar free
¼ teaspoon xanathan gum
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line 12 hole muffin pan with paper liners and spray liners with non stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients, except chocolate chips, until smooth. Pour evenly into each muffin cup.
- Place approximately one tablespoon of the chocolate chips on top of each muffin, tapping them gently into batter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Serves approximately 12