¼ cup flax seed, ground
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup Greek yogurt
4 pastured eggs
1 teaspoon honey (for low carb use sugar-free honey)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
rosemary salt and olive oil for finishing
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix ground flax, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the yogurt, eggs, and honey together until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients, mix to combine. Let sit for 1-2 min, allowing the coconut flour to soak up the access liquid.
- Spread about ¾ inch thick on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with rosemary salt.